HOW TO REACH DHYANASHRAMA
Dhyanashrama is at Mount St. Joseph Campus , on Bannerghatta Road, in Kalena Agrahara Village, about 15 Km from Mejestic Bus Stand / City Railway Station (SBC) , about one kilometer after Meenakshi Temple, on your right as you come.
1. From Mejestic / City Railway Station: Platform 15; bus no . 365 and all the buses going to Bannerghatta National Park or Gottigere halt at these places. Take a ticket to Loyola School / Kalena Agrahara .
365 Volvo: Platform 4.
2. From Shanthi Nagar BMTC bus Stand [those arriving by buses from Tamil Nadu] : 365
3. From Brigade Road [near war memorial]: Big 10 buses : G4
4. From Kalasipalyam / City Market: 366, 367, 370, 371, 372
5. From Shivajinagar [Platform 12]: 368, A C 4 [less frequent]
6. From Dairy Circle / Dharmaram: 365, 366, 367, 368, 370, 371, 372, G4
Alight: Loyola School. Walk further for 4 minutes and you see our gate on your right. Welcome Or Kalena Agrahara Village [next stop after Loyola School] and walk back for 3 minutes you see our gate on your left
• Pre paid City Taxi: From railway station charges: Rs. 600/-
• Prepaid Auto – rickshaw: From / railway station & Mejestic: Rs. 400/-
• Tell the driver to take you to Loyola School, ½ Km after Meenakshi Temple.
- Uber and Ola taxies are also available
From the Airport (Kempegowda International Airport)
The airport is located 50 kms from Mount St Joseph. There are taxies are available as well as Buses to our location. Bus: KIAS-14 Airport to Meenakshi Mall